- High-performance, multicore processor and FPGA for speedy inspections
- Simplified development with NI Vision Builder for Automated Inspection software
- Connectivity to multiple cameras for simultaneous inspections
- Reliable, rugged industrial system with no moving parts (fanless and solid-state hard drive)
- High I/O channel count for synchronization and industrial communication
The NI Embedded Vision System is a rugged automated controller that combines industrial camera compatibility with the open communication of a distributed industrial system and the high performance and flexibility of a multicore PC. It is suitable for machine vision applications such as high-speed sorting, assembly verification, and packaging inspection.
This embedded vision system acquires images from multiple camera interfaces to perform simultaneous inspections and works with powerful and easy-to-use NI software such as the Vision Development Module and Vision Builder for Automated Inspection.
A diverse range of digital I/O and industrial communication options means that the system can communicate and integrate with a wide variety of automation devices including programmable logic controllers (PLCs), human machine interfaces (HMIs), robotics, sensors, and actuators.
NI Embedded Vision Systems contain no moving parts - they are cooled by convection (fanless) and include a solid-state hard drive (SSHD), making them ready for the demanding conditions of manufacturing.
Real-time NI Embedded Vision Systems are licensed to run LabVIEW Real-Time code. Note that you must purchase development software, such as the LabVIEW Real-Time Module, separately.