- Measure voltage and current up to ±300 VDC and ±1 ADC with 6½ digits of resolution
- ±20 V, 2 A source/measure capability for parametric measurements down to 1 nA sensitivity
- Up to 200 MHz digital I/O with various voltage levels for address, data, and control pins
- Adjust digital I/O timing for various setup and hold requirements
- Switch in DC instrumentation to multiple test points
- Control memory operation through common digital protocols including SPI, I2C, and JTAG
National Instruments offers a variety of products for designing semiconductor test systems used in validation, characterization, and production environments. The PXI platform provides a compact, zero-footprint test system that comprises modular instruments with advanced timing and synchronization technologies for measurements from DC to 6.6 GHz.
The NI PXI Memory Test System includes the key instruments you need to fully characterize ROM, EEPROM, SRAM, DRAM, FRAM, and other memory devices. The system incorporates a source measure unit (SMU) for common DC parametric measurements (open/shorts, leakage testing); a digital multimeter (DMM) for measuring and probing voltage and current; a switch module to route DC instrumentation to multiple test points; and high-speed digital I/O for driving address lines, reading/writing data bits, setting control pins, and interfacing with common communication protocols (SPI, I2C, JTAG).
The PXI Memory Test System solution features instruments to take common measurements on memory devices, including open/shorts, curve tracing, ramp voltage levels, current draw, and digital bit errors. Combined with NI LabVIEW software, you can quickly customize your system to take the measurements you need to characterize your specific memory device. Get up and running fast with example programs written by NI systems engineers for common measurements critical to characterizing your components.