- Rugged, high-performance, fanless industrial controllers with Windows OS
- 1.06 GHz Intel Celeron M or 1.66 GHz Intel Core Duo processor
- 4 Hi-Speed USB ports for expansion to NI USB DAQ and NI CompactDAQ hardware
- 2 gigabit Ethernet ports for network connectivity
- 1 PCI or PCI Express slot for expansion to PCI and PCI Express boards
- 1 MXI Express connector for remote connectivity to PXI systems
NI industrial controllers are high-performance Windows controllers for deploying NI LabVIEW software in a wide range of applications. They offer several standard PC connectivity options including four Hi-Speed USB, two gigabit Ethernet, one MXI Express, and one RS232 port. The controllers also support expansion to either a PCI or PCI Express board through a field interchangeable connector. With these connectivity options, you can expand to a wide range of NI platforms including PXI, NI CompactDAQ, CompactRIO, Compact FieldPoint, NI data acquisition (DAQ) plug-in, and USB DAQ.