From 05:00 PM Friday, July 1 - 2:00 PM CST Saturday, July 2, ni.com will be undergoing system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption. We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.
RF Record and Playback Test System
Stream RF Data to and from Hard Disk
- Capture live off-the-air signals and store to disk
- Record up to 765 MHz of instantaneous bandwidth with a single instrument
- Play back up to 160 MHz of instantaneous bandwidth
- Analyze recorded files with a multifeature file reader
- Record and play back signals including FM/AM, GPS, WLAN, LTE, and GSM
The high-bandwidth PCI and PCI Express data buses of PXI enable instruments to stream live signals to and from hard drives at up to 3.2 GB/s. NI RF record and playback systems combine PXI RF signal analyzers and RF signal generators with RAID arrays for high-speed, long-duration recording and playback. With the ability to generate or acquire terabytes of continuous data, PXI instruments can help you test receivers using real-world signals that are captured with an antenna. As a result, you can observe how receivers are able to adapt to common impairments in their deployment environments.