With the NI FlexRIO Adapter Module Development Kit (MDK), you can choose the specific converters, buffers, connectors, and other components that meet your unique application requirements. Use this kit to build the exact analog and digital I/O you need into a custom adapter module for NI FlexRIO. This requires experience in custom printed circuit board (PCB) design and hardware description language (HDL) code development.
The NI FlexRIO Adapter MDK includes:
- Complete low-level design documentation
- Generic .dxf PCB files compatible with most CAD software tools
- Card edge connector drawings
- 1 windowed adapter module enclosure with open sides for probing circuitry
- 3 blank adapter module enclosures
- Example VHDL and XML files for I/O control in LabVIEW FPGA
- Direct access to R&D for technical assistance
However, if you are not familiar with PCB design or hardware description languages, consider consulting a National Instruments Alliance Partner for design services.
All NI FlexRIO MDK material is subject to acceptance of the end-user license agreement.
A National Instruments Alliance Partner is a business entity independent from National Instruments and has no agency, partnership, or joint-venture relationship with National Instruments.