- Channel-to-earth ground double isolation barrier for safety and noise immunity
- Configure using the LabVIEW FPGA Module for pulse generation and communication protocols
- -40 to 85 °C operating range for embedded modules (-40 to 70 °C for packaged modules)
- 5 V/TTL, 24 V, solid-state relay and Form A electromechanical relay outputs
- High-performance digital output and switching for any NI Single-Board RIO device
- Up to 32 channels per module, available 100 ns output rate, up to 8 A current switching capacity
NI Single-Board RIO digital output and switching modules are compatible with any NI Single-Board RIO device, work with 5 V/TTL and extended voltage ranges, and provide high-current switching capacity for direct control of a wide array of industrial actuators. Each module features an integrated connector junction box with a screw terminal or industrial D-Sub connector for flexible and low-cost signal wiring.
Each NI Single-Board RIO I/O module has a direct connection to the reconfigurable field-programmable gate array (FPGA) in NI Single-Board RIO systems. Using the NI LabVIEW FPGA Module, you can configure and reconfigure all NI Single-Board RIO digital output modules to implement digital waveform generation, pulse-width modulation, or digital communication protocols.