- High-performance analog input modules for any NI Single-Board RIO device
- Up to 8 channels per module, 12- to 24-bit resolution
- NIST-traceable calibration
- Multiplexed or simultaneous sampling
- -40 to 85 °C operating range for embedded modules (-40 to 70 °C for packaged modules)
- Up to 800 kS/s sampling rates, ±80 mV to ±300 V input ranges
NI Single-Board RIO analog input modules are compatible with any NI Single-Board RIO device and provide high-performance measurements for a wide variety of industrial, in-vehicle, and laboratory sensors and signal types. Each module features built-in signal conditioning and an integrated connector junction box with screw-terminal, BNC, or industry-standard D-Sub connectivity for flexible, low-cost signal wiring. All NI Single-Board RIO analog modules come with NIST-traceable calibration and most modules include a channel-to-earth ground double-isolation barrier for safety, noise immunity, and high common-mode voltage range.
Each NI Single-Board RIO I/O module has a direct connection to the reconfigurable field-programmable gate array (FPGA) in NI Single-Board RIO systems. Using the NI LabVIEW FPGA Module, you can configure and reconfigure analog input modules to implement custom triggering, synchronization, and digital filters.