From 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST on Saturday, April 29, ni.com will be undergoing system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption. We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.
Embedded Devices With AI, AO, DIO, 2M Gate FPGA
- 400 MHz processor, 256 MB nonvolatile storage, 128 MB DRAM for deterministic control and analysis
- Integrated 2M gate reconfigurable I/O (RIO) FPGA for custom timing, inline processing, and control
- 110 3.3 V (TTL/5 V tolerant) DIO lines, 32 16-bit analog inputs, four 16-bit analog outputs
- 10/100BASE-T Ethernet port and RS232 serial port, 19 VDC to 30 VDC supply input
- sbRIO-9632 features -20 to 55 °C operating temperature range, sbRIO-9632XT expands to -40 to 85 °C
- NI does not recommend sbRIO-9632/9632XT for new designs; use sbRIO-9627/9637 instead.
View Support Resources
NI does not recommend sbRIO-9632/9632XT devices for new designs; use sbRIO-9627/9637 devices instead.
The sbRIO-9632/9632XT embedded control and acquisition devices integrate a real-time processor, a user-reconfigurable FPGA, and I/O on a single printed circuit board. They feature a 400 MHz industrial processor, a 2M gate Xilinx Spartan FPGA, 110 3.3 V (5 V tolerant/TTL compatible) digital I/O lines, 32 single-ended/16 differential 16-bit analog input channels at 250 kS/s, and four 16-bit analog output channels at 100 kS/s. They also have three connectors for expansion I/O using board-level NI C Series I/O modules. The sbRIO-9632 offers a -20 °C to 55 °C operating temperature range, while the sbRIO-9632XT provides an extended temperature range of -40 °C to 85 °C. Both models include a 19 VDC to 30 VDC power supply input range, 128 MB of DRAM for embedded operation, and 256 MB of nonvolatile memory for storing programs and data logging.
These devices feature a built-in 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet port you can use to conduct programmatic communication over the network and host built-in web (HTTP) and file (FTP) servers. You also can use the RS232 serial port to control peripheral devices.
The sbRIO-9632 is designed to be easily embedded in high-volume applications that require flexibility, reliability, and high performance. Single-Board RIO is sold only in OEM quantities. CompactRIO systems are ideal for low- to medium-volume applications and rapid prototyping.
This product is available in OEM quantities only. For more information about pricing, please contact your local NI representative.
Additional Product Information