- Board-level, highly reliable embedded device for intelligent stand-alone or networked operation
- Integrated industrial processor, reconfigurable FPGA, and analog and digital I/O on a single PCB
- LabVIEW FPGA core that provides ultimate power with custom I/O timing and advanced control
- Mass termination I/O connectors for easy integration within high-volume and OEM applications
- -20 to 55 °C standard temperature range and -40 to 85 °C extended temperature range
- 10/100BASE-T Ethernet port, RS232 serial port
NI Single-Board RIO embedded control and acquisition devices integrate the three core components of an NI CompactRIO system - processor, field-programmable gate array (FPGA), and I/O - on a single printed circuit board (PCB). This integration lowers costs while maintaining the benefits of the proven reconfigurable I/O (RIO) architecture.
These devices are designed for ruggedness, reliability, and flexibility, with a 19 to 30 VDC power supply input range and -20 to 55 °C standard operating temperature range. NI sbRIO-96x2XT devices have an extended temperature range of -40 to 85 °C. NI LabVIEW FPGA Module graphical programming tools make it easy to customize your hardware and I/O with custom timing, inline processing, and advanced control. You also can use the LabVIEW Real-Time Module to create reliable, deterministic embedded applications for floating-point processing, data logging, and network communication. NI sbRIO-96x1 devices feature a 266 MHz industrial processor, 64 MB DRAM, 128 MB nonvolatile storage, and a 1M gate Spartan-3 FPGA. The sbRIO-96x2 devices feature a 400 MHz industrial processor, 128 MB DRAM, 256 MB nonvolatile storage, and a 2M gate Spartan-3 FPGA.
NI Single-Board RIO embedded systems are licensed to run LabVIEW Real-Time code. Note that you must purchase development software, such as the LabVIEW Real-Time Module, separately.