- PCI-based measurement boards for sound and vibration applications
- Application areas include acoustics and vibration, automotive NVH, and machine condition monitoring
- Variety of accelerometer/microphone modules
- Up to 24-bit resolution and 118 dB dynamic range
- Mixed-measurement modules
National Instruments offers data acquisition hardware for several platforms. NI PCI data acquisition boards plug into any desktop computer, and NI data acquisition modules work with PXI/CompactPCI, a more rugged modular computer platform specifically for measurement and automation applications, and NI CompactDAQ, a portable USB-based measurement system.
Sound and Vibration Hardware
National Instruments offers a variety of sound and vibration modules for interfacing with accelerometers and microphones. These modules provide IEPE signal conditioning, 24-bit resolution, antialiasing filters, up to 118 dB dynamic range, and up to 204.8 kS/s simultaneously sampled channels.