- Complete USB-based measurement system for sound and vibration applications
- Application areas include acoustics and vibration, automotive NVH, and machine condition monitoring
- Variety of accelerometer/microphone modules
- Up to 24-bit resolution and 102 dB dynamic range
- Mixed-measurement modules
NI CompactDAQ hardware provides the plug-and-play simplicity of USB to sensor and electrical measurements on the benchtop, in the field, and on the production line. By combining the ease of use and low cost of a data logger with the performance and flexibility of modular instrumentation, NI CompactDAQ delivers fast and accurate measurements in a small, simple, and affordable system.
Sound and Vibration Hardware
National Instruments offers a variety of sound and vibration modules for interfacing with accelerometers and microphones. These modules provide IEPE signal conditioning, 24-bit resolution, antialiasing filters, up to 118 dB dynamic range, and up to 204.8 kS/s simultaneously sampled channels.