- Embedded measurement system for sound and vibration applications
- Application areas include acoustics and vibration, automotive NVH, and machine condition monitoring
- Variety of accelerometer/microphone modules
- Up to 24-bit resolution and 118 dB dynamic range
- Mixed-measurement modules
The NI CompactRIO programmable automation controller (PAC) is a low-cost reconfigurable control and acquisition system designed for applications that require high performance and reliability. The system combines an open embedded architecture with small size, extreme ruggedness, and hot-swappable industrial I/O modules. CompactRIO is powered by reconfigurable I/O (RIO) FPGA technology.
Sound and Vibration Hardware
National Instruments offers a variety of sound and vibration modules for interfacing with accelerometers and microphones. These modules provide IEPE signal conditioning, 24-bit resolution, antialiasing filters, up to 118 dB dynamic range, and up to 204.8 kS/s simultaneously sampled channels.