From 8:00 PM - 11:59 PM CST on Friday, April 28, ni.com will be undergoing system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption. We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.
LabVIEW for Education 2014: Single Seat License
Primary and Secondary Education License Only
- Not valid for universities or colleges.
- Professional software. Customized for K-12 classroom use.
- Connect to a full assortment of hardware sensors and data collection devices.
- Get creative with a suite of powerful scientific software instruments and development tools.
- Find curriculum, support, and more at K12Lab.com.
View Support Resources
LabVIEW for Education starts with the same technology used by industry and universities. Then it’s refined for classroom use. The result is eager, analytical students ready for science and engineering careers.
Thoughtful features make LabVIEW for Education a natural fit for modern science and engineering classrooms.
- Ready for myDAQ: Connect your NI myDAQ for an authentic engineering experience.
- NI Vision Builder: Combine your USB camera with LabVIEW's built-in vision project features.
- LEGO Integration: Enjoy all the features you would find in LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS.
- Engineering Heritage: Use the very same tools and workflow the engineering pros use.
- Built-in Software Instruments: Use the Digital Multimeter, Oscilloscope among others. Or make your own.
- Vernier Toolkit: It's ready to work with SensorDAQ, LabQuest, and LabQuest Mini.
Licensed for primary and secondary education only.