- 16-bit, up to 250 kS/s, up to 80 analog input channels
- 16-bit, up to 2.8 MS/s, up to 4 analog output channels
- Up to 48 digital I/O (up to 32 at up to 1 MHz); 32-bit counters
- Screw or BNC connectivity
- NI signal streaming for bidirectional high-speed data streams over USB
- High-performance NI-DAQmx driver software and LabVIEW SignalExpress LE included
The M Series is the next generation of multifunction data acquisition (DAQ) devices from National Instruments. NI M Series technologies, including the NI-STC 2 system controller, the NI-PGIA 2 amplifier, and NI-MCal calibration technology, provide more performance, more accuracy, and more I/O than other data acquisition devices. The new USB M Series modules combine M Series performance with Hi-Speed USB ease of use to handle a wide range of applications including automated test, process control, and sensor measurements.
Unlike typical multifunction USB data acquisition devices, NI USB M Series DAQ devices incorporate NI signal streaming, a patent-pending technology that combines three innovative hardware- and software-level design elements to enable sustained high-speed and bidirectional data streams over USB.
The NI USB-6221, USB-6225, and USB-6229 devices are available in a board-only design specifically for OEM applications. Follow the OEM link below for more information.