- Not recommended for new designs. NI recommends the NI PXI-8102.
- Life Cycle Status: Mature with a last-time-buy date of December 31, 2012
- 512 MB (1 x 512 MB DIMM) dual-channel 533 MHz DDR2 RAM standard, 2 GB maximum
- 10/100/1000BASE-TX (Gigabit) Ethernet and 4 Hi-Speed USB ports
- Integrated hard drive, serial port, and other peripheral I/O
- Windows OS and drivers already installed; hard-drive-based recovery
Not recommended for new designs. Consider using the NI PXI-8102 (see Resources tab).
The NI PXI-8104 is an Intel Celeron M 440-based embedded controller for use in PXI and CompactPCI systems. A PXI-8104 embedded controller in a PXI chassis offers a compact, high-performance PC platform for modular instrumentation and data acquisition applications. To configure a complete PXI system based on the PXI-8104, visit ni.com/pxiadvisor.
Additional Product Information