From 2 PM Friday, Jan 20 - 10:00 PM CST Monday, Jan 23, ni.com will be undergoing system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption. We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.
NI Circuit Design Suite Base Edition
Electronics Workbench Capture, Simulation and Layout
- Introductory platform for board-level capture and layout
- Combine the schematic capture of Multisim Base with the layout of Ultiboard Full
- Advanced, easy-to-use capture environment merges automated wiring with industry-standard components
- Seamless integration of capture with a flexible layout environment for four-layer, 1400-pin designs
- Shorten design time with an integrated design flow from schematic to prototype layout
NI Circuit Design Suite software improves the PCB design process by integrating capture, simulation, and layout in a single toolchain with NI Multisim and Ultiboard software.
Multisim easily captures schematics that are immediately ready to be simulated. With interactive simulation, Multisim VIs help you quickly investigate circuit behavior while advanced SPICE analyses provide essential insight into fundamental design characteristics.
Ultiboard offers flexible tools optimized for automated speed or precise control to efficiently design a PCB. Integration with Multisim helps you easily transfer schematics to PCB while cross-probing, and a complete spreadsheet view ensures effective design iteration management. You can export completed designs to industry-standard formats such as Gerber to fabricate a prototype.
Complete the design process and validate your circuit by integrating prototype measurements acquired in NI LabVIEW SignalExpress software with Multisim simulation.
To speak to a technical expert, call (800) 263-5552.
Outside North America? Please visit ni.com/global.
Additional Product Information