- Standard interfaces: IEEE 1394, GigE Vision, Camera Link, and network
- Monochrome and color options
- Resolution options from VGA to 5 MP
- Area scan cameras from the low-cost ace series to the high-performance aviator series
- Web/surface inspection line scan cameras work with NI real-time GigE Vision and Camera Link hardware
Complete your vision systems by pairing National Instruments vision hardware and software with cameras from Basler Vision Technologies, a respected market leader in machine vision. You can select from over 100 cameras to achieve your ideal form factor, performance, interface, and cost combination for your application.
This large portfolio of cameras not only offers a wide variety of options but easily integrates with the following platforms:
• NI Embedded Vision Systems (GigE Vision, IEEE 1394b, Camera Link Base)
• PXI systems (Camera Link, GigE Vision, IEEE 1394 cameras)
• PC-based systems (Camera Link, GigE Vision, IEEE 1394 cameras)
• NI CompactRIO and NI Single-Board RIO (IP cameras), multicore CompactRIO (network/IP, GigE Vision cameras)
The cameras available from NI are manufactured by Basler, a leading global manufacturer of digital cameras for industrial applications, medical devices, traffic systems, and the video surveillance market.