From 8 PM Friday, July 22 - 1:30 AM CDT Sunday, July 24, ni.com will be undergoing system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption. We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.
D-Sub Connectors, Terminal Blocks, Cables for 25-Pin C Series
For Use with NI 9401, NI 9472, NI 9201
- Industry-standard D-Sub accessory
- Ability to create a custom cable
- Screw terminals or solder cups
- NI 9934 shown in image
The D-Sub connector is an industry-standard connector type used on several National Instruments C Series modules. For the most part, D-Sub accessories differ only by the number of pins on the connector.
The NI 9401, NI 9472, NI 9201, and other C Series modules currently have 25-pin D-Sub connectors. There are two main ways to connect to a module with a D-Sub connector.
- Custom connector kit with adapter and D-sub shell - The NI 9934 connector kit contains a D-Sub to screw terminal adapter, D-Sub to solder cup adapter, and the D-Sub backshell. With this kit, you can create your own D-Sub cable for use with the module (cable and signal wires not included).
- D-Sub cable with terminal block - For signal wiring away from the module, you can purchase a 1 or 2 m cable and terminal block from NI and use it to connect to any industry-standard 25-pin D-Sub connector block.
Additional Product Information