- Rugged, embedded control and monitoring system
- 266 MHz industrial real-time processor for control, data logging, and analysis
- 1M gate, 8-slot FPGA chassis for custom I/O timing, control, and processing
- 10/100BASE-T Ethernet port; RS232 serial port for connection to peripherals
- -20 to 55 °C operating temperature range; single 19 to 30 VDC power supply input
- Not recommended for new designs. Use the NI cRIO-9073 for higher performance at a lower cost.
The NI cRIO-9072 integrated system combines a real-time processor and a reconfigurable field-programmable gate array (FPGA) within the same chassis for embedded machine control and monitoring applications. It integrates a 266 MHz industrial real-time processor with a 1M gate FPGA and has eight slots for NI C Series I/O modules. For rugged applications, it offers a -20 to 55 °C operating temperature range along with a single 19 to 30 VDC power supply input range. The cRIO-9072 features 64 MB of DRAM for embedded operation and 128 MB of nonvolatile memory for data logging. With the 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet port, you can conduct programmatic communication over the network and built-in Web (HTTP) and file (FTP) servers.
The cRIO-9072 lowers the cost of CompactRIO for high-volume and OEM applications. Aggressive OEM discounting is available.