- Rugged, embedded machine control and monitoring systems
- Integrated real-time controller and FPGA chassis
- Real-time processor for deterministic control, data logging, and analysis
- Reconfigurable FPGA for custom I/O timing, control, and processing
- 4- or 8-slot chassis for any C Series I/O module
- Lower cost for high-volume deployments and OEM applications
NI cRIO-907x integrated systems combine a real-time processor and reconfigurable field-programmable gate array (FPGA) within the same chassis for embedded machine control and monitoring applications. The NI cRIO-9074 integrates a 400 MHz real-time processor with a 2M gate FPGA and offers eight slots for NI C Series I/O modules. The NI cRIO-9076 integrates a 400 MHz real-time processor with an LX45 FPGA and features a small size with four slots for C Series I/O modules. The cRIO-9076 also includes a Hi-Speed USB port.
The cRIO-907x integrated systems lower the cost of CompactRIO for high-volume and OEM applications.
Aggressive OEM discounting is available. Call for pricing.