- Minimal insertion loss, reflection, and crosstalk with maximum signal repeatability
- Multiplexer, and general-purpose relay configurations
- Deterministic scanning with onboard memory
- Store RF path calibration information with NI Switch Executive
- Switching bandwidth up to 2.5 GHz
The National Instruments suite of 75 Ω RF (radio frequency) switches includes six PXI switch modules that are ideal for increasing the flexibility of your video RF test system or for expanding the channel count of third-party 75 Ω RF instruments. The six modules offer a variety of configurations including multibank and high-channel-count multiplexers and general-purpose relays, terminated or unterminated. NI has optimized each of these modules for minimal insertion loss, reflection, crosstalk, and maximum isolation between channels.