- Minimal insertion loss, reflection, and crosstalk with maximum signal repeatability
- Multiplexer, matrix, and general-purpose relay configurations
- Deterministic scanning with onboard memory
- Store RF path calibration information with NI Switch Executive
- Switching bandwidth up to 40 GHz
The National Instruments suite of 50 Ohm RF (radio frequency) switches includes more than 15 PXI and SCXI switch modules that are ideal for increasing the flexibility of your communications test system or for expanding the channel count of instruments such as the NI PXI-5671 2.7 GHz vector signal generator and PXI-5661 2.7 GHz RF signal analyzer. The switch modules are available in a broad range of configurations including terminated and unterminated multiplexers, general-purpose relays, and dimensionally flexible sparse matrices. NI has optimized each of these modules for minimal insertion loss, reflection, and crosstalk and maximum isolation between channels.