From 2 PM Friday, Jan 20 - 10:00 PM CST Monday, Jan 23, ni.com will be undergoing system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption. We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.
Ultiboard Power Pro
PCB Layout and Routing
- Layout and routing tools to easily define copper and part placement
- Cross-probing with Multisim ensures comprehensive understanding of design at schematic and layout
- Flexible and integrated design environment offers unlimited pin counts and up to 64-layer designs
- Easy-to-use tools for part placement such as push-and-shove, pick-and-place, and autoplacement
- Advanced options and settings to prioritize placement, as well as group and layer routing
Ultiboard software provides an easy-to-use and intuitive platform to lay out and route a printed circuit board (PCB) design. With Ultiboard, you can complete the entire layout process, from part placement to copper routing, in a flexible design environment that optimizes speed and control. Automated processes, such as the integrated advanced autorouter, quickly define noncritical trace placement, while manual trace placement ensures the precise control to efficiently take a design to prototype.
Seamless integration with NI Multisim software optimizes the design experience, ensuring that you can easily transfer schematics to PCB design and effortlessly annotate changes between layout and capture. You can export a final design to industry-standard file formats, such as Gerber and DXF, to complete the integrated flow of design to prototype.
Ultiboard is available in Full and Power Pro editions.
To speak to a technical expert, call (800) 263-5552.
Outside North America? Please visit ni.com/global.
Additional Product Information