- Intuitive, user-friendly suite of layout and routing tools to easily define PCB designs
- Flexible design environment that optimizes control or speed for efficient part and copper placement
- Seamless integration with NI Multisim to ensure easy transfer and management of design iterations
- Easy export of PCB layout to industry-standard formats for prototype and manufacture
- Professional autoplacement and autorouting functionality to quickly complete PCB design
National Instruments Ultiboard software offers efficient PCB design layout and routing with a customizable environment to ensure feature accessibility and immediate productivity. The advanced spreadsheet view, toolbox, and design wizards help you easily manage, control, and define any board layout.
Integration with NI Multisim interactive SPICE-based simulation provides simple schematic transfer to PCB, while backward and forward annotation ensures design iteration management. Flexible tools optimize the placement of parts and copper with manual precision to define critical board elements or automated functionality to help you quickly complete a design. You can easily export industry-standard file formats such as Gerber and DXF to complete the design flow from schematic to layout.
NI Ultiboard is available in Full and Power Pro editions.