- Flat panel LCD monitor for desktop use and system development
- Touch screen LCD monitor for industrial environments
- Rack-mount 1U LCD monitor, keyboard, and mouse drawer for automated and manufacturing test systems
- USB peripherals, such as a keyboard, mouse, CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive, and floppy drive
- Memory upgrades for PXI embedded and rack-mount controllers
- Peripheral I/O cabling, such as GPIB and parallel port
National Instruments offers numerous accessories for use with PXI controllers. Monitors are available for a variety of different deployment environments - desktop, industrial touch screen, and rack mount. NI has USB peripherals, such as a keyboard and mouse, for interfacing with PXI systems and for adding CD-ROM/DVD-ROM and floppy drives. NI also offers memory upgrades for PXI embedded and rack-mount controllers as well as cabling for PXI controller peripheral I/O, such as GPIB and the parallel port.