From 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST on Saturday, April 29, ni.com will be undergoing system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption. We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.
12 in. LabVIEW Touch Panel Computer With Windows CE
- 500 MHz processor running Windows CE
- 256 MB DDR SDRAM and 128 MB CompactFlash with Windows CE installed
- Communication ports - 1 Ethernet (10/100BASE-T), 2 Hi-Speed USB, 3 RS232, 1 RS232/485
- LabVIEW Touch Panel Module certified; includes 1 Touch Panel Deployment License
- 12.1 in. SVGA TFT LCD touch screen with NEMA4/IP65-compliant front panel
- NI does not recommend the TPC-2012 for use in new designs - use the TPC-2212 instead
View Support Resources
The NI TPC-2012 touch panel computer provides a high-quality 12.1 in. TFT 800 x 600 LCD display and touch screen. The TPC-2012 runs Windows CE on a 500 MHz GX3 with 256 MB DDR SDRAM for feature-rich human machine interface (HMI) development with NI LabVIEW software. Windows CE is installed on a 125 MB CompactFlash card. This device offers NEMA4 and IP65 compliance for wash down or humid environments and is compatible with the LabVIEW Touch Panel Module.
The TPC-2012 uses shared variables for communication to LabVIEW Real-Time programmable automation controllers (PACs) and uses Modbus TCP/IP or Modbus ASCII for communication to third-party PACs and programmable logic controllers (PLCs). The TPC-2012 offers serial ports, and the LabVIEW Touch Panel Module works with NI-VISA for RS232/485 communication to external serial devices.
Important Note: National Instruments recommends the NI TPC-2212 over the TPC-2012. The TPC-2212 provides increased processing capabilities, better LabVIEW integration, and an extended temperature range.
Additional Product Information