- LabVIEW Touch Panel Module certification
- 6, 12, and 15 in. touch panel computers
- Touch Panel Deployment License
- NEMA4/IP65-compliant front panel
- Windows XP Embedded for extended support
- Hibernate Once/Resume Many (HORM) and Enhanced Write Filter (EWF) for reliability
The National Instruments touch panel computer (TPC) line of human machine interfaces (HMIs) provides a Windows XP Embedded deployment platform for NI LabVIEW HMI applications. The NI TPC-2206, TPC-2212, and TPC-2515 touch panel computers communicate to programmable automation controllers (PACs) running LabVIEW Real-Time using shared variables, TCP, or UDP or to third-party PACs and programmable logic controllers (PLCs) using Modbus, OPC, EtherNet/IP, and many other protocols. Create a reliable HMI on a Windows XP Embedded device using HORM and EWF. Then deploy this system with PACs such as NI CompactRIO for medical devices, industrial monitoring and control, remote machine control, oil and gas maintenance and operator equipment, and other applications that use PACs or PLCs.