- Modular instruments for analog and digital I/O ranging from high-resolution DC to 6 GHz RF
- Data acquisition modules for multifunction analog, digital, and counter I/O
- Switch modules featuring general-purpose relays, multiplexers, and matrices
- Motion, vision, and analog and digital I/O modules for industrial applications
- Synchronization modules for multichassis and advanced multidevice synchronization
- Bus interface modules for Gigabit Ethernet, GPIB, serial, IEEE 1394, CAN, VXI, and other buses
PXI is the open, PC-based platform for test, measurement, and control. PXI provides the industry’s highest bandwidth and lowest latency with modular I/O for high-resolution DC to 6 GHz RF. With more than 1,200 products from more than 70 vendors, PXI is the platform of choice for thousands of companies worldwide. National Instruments offers PXI modules for instrumentation, data acquisition, switching, motion, vision, advanced synchronization, and interfacing with other buses.