- Link requirements documents to test and control applications
- Graphically create traceability relationships between documents
- Use graphical, coverage analysis, and impact analysis views to visualize traceability relationships
- Capture and compare project snapshots to determine changes in requirements and coverage
- Generate traceability and impact analysis reports
National Instruments Requirements Gateway is a requirements traceability solution that links your development and verification documents with formal requirements stored in documents and databases. By organizing and managing requirements and the documents or applications that cover them, NI Requirements Gateway helps you address concerns about system complexity, compliance with industry and company standards, and bringing products to market at an acceptable cost. NI Requirements Gateway is ideal for applications that simulate or test complex components against documented requirements in industries such as automotive, aerospace, defense, and consumer electronics.