- 32 channels/module, maximum
- 24-bit resolution, maximum
- 400 kS/s sampling rate, maximum
- Multiplexed or simultaneous sampling
- NIST-traceable calibration
National Instruments C Series analog input modules provide high-performance measurements for a wide variety of signal types on the NI CompactDAQ and CompactRIO platforms. Each module features built-in signal conditioning and direct signal connection via screw-terminal, BNC, D-Sub, or RJ-50 connectors. NIST-traceable calibration certificate available on request.