- Bus-powered USB interface for I2C, SMBus, and SPI communication
- I2C master interface with clock rates up to 250 kHz
- SMBus master interface with clock rates up to 100 kHz
- SPI master interface with clock rates up to 12 MHz
- 8 general-purpose digital I/O lines; compatible with Windows Vista/XP/2000
- High-Level API for NI LabVIEW, NI LabWindows™/CVI, and Microsoft Visual C/C++ 6.0
With the NI USB-8451 interface, you can connect to and communicate with I2C, SMBus, and SPI devices. With plug-and-play USB connectivity, this interface is a portable solution to communicate with consumer electronics and integrated circuits. The USB-8451 also includes eight general-purpose digital I/O lines for a variety of applications, such as configuring the address of I2C devices or toggling LEDs.
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.