- 8 nonlatching mechanical relay outputs, 150 VAC/VDC
- 2 A switching current, 60 W switching power
- 8, 24 V logic, sinking or sourcing inputs
- Channel-to-channel isolation: 60 V continuous, 620 Vrms withstand for 5 seconds
- Prog. power-up states and input filters, watchdog timers, change detection
- NI measurement services software with configuration utility for easy setup
The National Instruments PXI-6521 is an industrial digital I/O module with eight 150 VAC/VDC relay outputs with maximum switching power of 60 W, and eight ±30 VDC digital inputs with 60 V channel-to-channel isolation and industry-standard 24 V logic levels. The digital inputs offer connectivity to both sinking and sourcing signals. The NI PXI-6521 is a UL listed device with 60 V continuous and 620 Vrms withstand (5 s) isolation. For added safety the PXI-6521 requires a keyed connector. For added reliability, the module features watchdog timers to recover from a variety of computer and application faults. It also features programmable power-up states, digital filtering, and change detection for optimal control over your application. The PXI-6521 offers a keyed 37-pin D-Sub connector for connectivity to NI low-cost high-voltage accessories. PXI-6521 takes advantage of NI-DAQmx driver software, which helps you achieve shorter setup times and increased productivity.