From 05:00 PM Friday, July 1 - 2:00 PM CST Saturday, July 2, ni.com will be undergoing system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption. We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.
PCB Layout and Routing
- Logical and flexible PCB layout and routing environment for four-layer, 1400-pin designs
- Integration with Multisim for easy import and annotation of design netlists
- Flexible environment to manually or automatically define part and route placement
- Easy export to industry-standard formats such as Gerber and DXF
- Formerly Electronics Workbench Ultiboard Professional and Ultiroute Professional
- Support for Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000
Ultiboard software provides an easy-to-use and intuitive platform to lay out and route a printed circuit board (PCB) design. With Ultiboard, you can complete the entire layout process, from part placement to copper routing, in a flexible design environment that optimizes speed and control. Automated processes, such as the integrated advanced autorouter, quickly define noncritical trace placement, while manual trace placement ensures the precise control to efficiently take a design to prototype.
Seamless integration with Multisim software optimizes the design experience, ensuring that you can easily transfer schematics to PCB design and effortlessly annotate changes between layout and capture. You can export a final design to industry-standard file formats such as Gerber and DXF to complete the integrated flow of design to prototype.
Ultiboard is available in Full and Power Pro editions.
To speak to a technical expert, call (800) 263-5552.
Outside North America? Please visit ni.com/global.
Additional Product Information