From 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST on Saturday, April 29, ni.com will be undergoing system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption. We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.
Multisim Basics (Online)
- Use Multisim to capture, simulate, and analyze a schematic
- Perform interactive simulation with virtual instruments
- Learn how to edit designs and manage design constraints
- Create custom components and simulation models
- Complete practical exercises with remote access to Multisim
- Audience: New and current users preparing to develop circuit designs using Multisim
- Prerequisites: experience with Microsoft Windows and electronics
- Course duration: 2 days (four 2-hour online sessions)
This instructor-led course is an online adaptation of the Multisim Basics course. It prepares you to capture, simulate, and analyze electronic schematics. Learn how to evaluate circuit performance in the real world through interactive simulation and detailed analyses. Also explore how to create your own components to complement the database.
At the end of this online Multisim Basics course, you can create schematics that are ready to transfer to board layout. By combining interactive learning technology delivered over the Internet with live instruction, this online course delivers many of the benefits of an instructor-led classroom course while reducing your training and development costs.
Option 1: Purchase Courses in Three Formats
Option 2: On-Site Training at Your Facility
On-site courses deliver the classroom learning experience to your company's facilities. They not only eliminate travel and hotel expenses but also give you the opportunity to modify the courses for your company's specific needs
Submit Your Request for a Consultation about On-Site Training Classes
You have selected United States as the country where you will use the product(s)
Additional Product Information