- Synchronize up to 663 NI PXI-4472 modules (5,304 channels) across 51 PXI chassis
- Generate high-stability OCXO PXI system reference clocks (CLK10)
- Take advantage of less than 0.1 degree phase mismatch at 1 kHz between all channels
- Generate high-precision DDS clocks
- Distribute chassis up to 200 m
Sound and vibration applications such as structural test, noise emissions, or acoustic holography often require 100 s of synchronized input channels. PXI is an excellent platform for these applications because it features specialized timing and synchronization capabilities using the trigger bus, star trigger, and system reference clock features of PXI to implement advanced multidevice and multichassis synchronization. Through shared timing and synchronization, you can implement advanced triggering schemes or synchronize multiple devices to act as one for extremely high-channel-count applications. With these modules, you can synchronize more than 5,000 channels of dynamic signal acquisition for sound and vibration measurements.