- Up to 256 MB onboard memory per channel
- Timestamping of records with 40 ps accuracy
- 250 MS/s real-time and 5.0 GS/s random-interleaved sampling
- 40 mVpp to 40 Vpp input ranges
- Video triggering including HDTV
Low-cost National Instruments digitizers make extensive use of commercial semiconductors to optimize the devices for cost-sensitive applications. With PCI- and PXI-based digitizers from NI, acquiring and processing large waveforms is much faster than with comparable GPIB-based instruments. As a result of this improved transfer rate, you can take measurements faster and decrease overall test time. These devices also are well-suited for data acquisition systems where high-speed digitizing of analog inputs is needed.