- Modular signal conditioning platform for NI X Series, M Series, E Series, and S Series DAQ devices
- Wide range of analog and digital conditioning options
- Multiplexer, matrix, and general-purpose switching
- Several chassis options; ideal for high-channel-count systems
- Reconfigurable desktop, rack-mount, and portable solutions
- Direct sensor connectivity for easy system setup
National Instruments SCXI is a signal conditioning and switching platform for measurement and automation systems. Whether you need to measure sensors or raw signals, generate voltages or currents, monitor digital lines, or route signals with switching, SCXI data acquisition (DAQ) hardware provides a single, integrated platform for all of your signal conditioning and switching needs. An SCXI system consists of multichannel signal conditioning modules installed in one or more rugged chassis. You can choose from a wide selection of analog input, analog output, digital I/O, and switching modules to fit your application needs exactly. NI-DAQmx driver software controls every aspect of your DAQ system from configuration, to programming in the NI LabVIEW graphical development environment, to low-level OS and device control. You can take advantage of the new ease-of-use and performance features of NI-DAQmx and LabVIEW.
Learn more about the accuracy difference of NI signal conditioning by experimenting in the online NI Virtual Signal Conditioning Laboratory (see link below).