- Protect your data acquisition system with isolation
- Integrate seamlessly with NI software for a complete data acquisition/test system
- Measure virtually any signal or sensor
- Improve accuracy with amplification, filtering, and simultaneous sampling
- Expand the number of channels in your data acquisition system
- Simplify system setup with direct sensor connectivity
In today's competitive marketplace, you must deliver more products to market faster to keep pace with advancing technology. To ensure that your innovations are successful, it's important to have a data acquisition system that provides the flexibility to expand and change with your applications. NI data acquisition systems are completely configurable, so you can choose the software, data acquisition (DAQ) devices, and signal conditioning that best fit your application needs. From temperature to vibration measurements, NI signal conditioning products for data acquisition systems provide sensor and signal-specific conditioning on a per-module basis for virtually any type of sensor or signal. Depending on your specific application needs, including acquisition speed, number of channels, and sensor types, choose from SCXI or SCC signal conditioning. NI-DAQ driver software controls every aspect of your data acquisition system from configuration, to programming in NI LabVIEW, to low-level OS and device control.