- 32 channels of 100 µA current excitation (SCXI-1581)
- 32 channels of +/-100 mV input (SCXI-1102)
- 2 Hz lowpass filtering per channel (SCXI-1102)
- Increased channel count by adding modules
- NI-DAQmx measurement services software to automatically scale voltage to temperature relative to RTD
You can combine the SCXI-1581 excitation module and SCXI-1102 thermocouple input module to create a very accurate 32-channel RTD measurement solution. The SCXI-1581 provides current excitation and the SCXI-1102 measures the voltages each RTD produces. Program these two modules using NI-DAQmx measurement services software to create measurement tasks for the following RTDs: Pt 3750, Pt 3851, Pt 3911, Pt 3916, Pt 3920, Pt 3928, and custom RTDs defined by user-supplied Callendar Van-Dusen coefficients.