- NIST-traceable calibration certificates
- NI-DAQ driver software for device configuration and automatic code generation
- 200 kS/s, 16-bit, 2 or 8 analog input channels
- Integrated signal conditioning for ±100 V inputs or strain/bridge inputs
- Programmable gain and filter settings
- Automatic device synchronization through PXI backplane
The National Instruments PXI-4220 and PXI-4204 are capable of measuring high-speed strain and voltage inputs up to 100 V, making the NI PXI-4220 ideal for high-speed structural tests and the NI PXI-4204 ideal for 42 V automotive applications. Both modules incorporate built-in signal conditioning so they can measure sensors and high-voltage signals directly and thus exceed the capabilities of a typical data acquisition device. They ensure measurement accuracy with programmable gain and filter settings, provide superior software integration, and come with NI award-winning support and service. The PXI-4220 and PXI-4204 use the PXI trigger bus for multimodule synchronization. For high-channel-count systems or for slower acquisition rate requirements, consider SCXI or SCC signal conditioning.