From 8:00 PM - 11:59 PM CST on Friday, April 28, ni.com will be undergoing system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption. We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.
NI USB-600x Student Kits
USB Student Data Acquisition Kit with Accessories
- 12 or 14-bit resolution; up to 48 kS/s; 12 digital I/O lines (5 V TTL/CMOS)
- 2 true DAC analog outputs for accurate output signals
- Built-in, removable connectors for easier and more cost-effective connectivity
- Includes LabVIEW Student Edition and LabVIEW SignalExpress Limited Edition
- Easy-to-use, powerful graphical development environment
- Exclusively for students
The National Instruments USB-6008 Student Kit and the USB-6009 Student Kit bring students the power of portable, low-cost multifunction data acquisition (DAQ) for USB. The kits differ only in the hardware module included. NI USB-6008 offers 10 kS/s at 12-bit resolution while the USB-6009 delivers 48 kS/s at a resolution of 14 bits. Both modules provide eight single-ended (four differential) analog inputs. Both also provide two true analog outputs and 12 digital I/O lines (5 V TTL/CMOS) to provide true multifunction DAQ capability.
Exclusively for students, the kits consists of a USB-6008 or USB-6009 module, NI LabVIEW Student Edition and NI LabVIEW SignalExpress Limited Edition software for interactive acquisition, logging and analysis of data.
By providing both the hardware and software needed to perform experiments, these kits facilitate student ownership and promote experiential learning.
No part number and pricing information available for NI USB-600x Student Kits.
Additional Product Information