- Analog and digital image acquisition devices for PCI, PCI Express, and PXI
- Analog devices for monochrome and color; multichannel and nonstandard formats
- Digital devices for parallel digital, Camera Link, and FireWire (IEEE 1394)
- Factory-calibrated hardware with real-time and embedded machine vision capabilities
- Integration with data acquisition and motion control
- NI-IMAQ driver software simplifies configuration and maintenance
National Instruments image acquisition hardware and software work in a seamless, integrated fashion with NI data acquisition, motion control, and CAN hardware. NI image acquisition devices for PCI, PCI Express, and PXI share timing signals among devices to synchronize and correlate images with other measurements. Use machine vision and motion control hardware to guide the placement of components into circuit boards and control microscope stages.