- Programmable power-up states and digital I/O watchdogs for safe operation in control applications
- Change detection to trigger a read operation automatically when a digital line changes state
- Programmable input filters to remove glitches and spikes in electrically noisy environments
- High-voltage input to PXI trigger or RTSI bus
- High-reliability industrial feature set at lowest cost
- 5, 30, and 60 V digital I/O devices with various options for optical isolation
National Instruments industrial digital I/O devices are used in a wide variety of applications from automotive designs, industrial factory automation, and machine control, to aerospace, laboratory research, and biomedical applications. You can connect NI digital I/O devices to limit and proximity switches, photoelectric sensors, level gages, pressure switches, gas detectors, pumps, motors, solid-state relays, electromechanical relays, digital data buses, and more.