- NI recommends the PCI-6528, PCI-6514, or PCI-6515
- 24 optically isolated inputs; 24 digital switch outputs
- 0 to 28 VDC input range, switch currents up to
- Protects system from noise and spikes
- NI-DAQ driver software
NI recommends using the PCI-6514 or PCI-6515 for 30 VDC range and bank optical isolation, or the PCI-6528 for 60 VDC range and channel-channel optical isolation.
The National Instruments PCI-6527 is a 48-bit, parallel, isolated digital I/O board for PCI. The NI PCI-6527 has 24 digital inputs, 24 digital switch outputs, and no jumpers. With the PCI-6527, you can sense digital levels up to 28 VDC and switch currents of up to 120 mA.
Sorry, this content is temporarily unavailable.
National Instruments designs and manufactures all products to minimize failures, however unexpected failures can still occur. Extended warranties provide a fixed economical price at the time of system purchase, covering any repair costs for up to three years. In addition, they offer the following benefits:
- Significant cost savings compared to individual repair incidents
- Fault location, diagnostics, and repair by NI any time the system product fails
- All parts and labor costs covered as well as any adjustments needed to restore the hardware to manufacturing specifications
For more information about your warranty options:
NI recognizes the need to maintain properly calibrated devices for high-accuracy measurements. NI provides manual calibration procedures, services to recalibrate your products, and automated calibration software to calibrate many NI measurement products.
NI training is the fastest, most certain route to productivity with NI tools and successful application development.
Return your registered product under warranty at no additional labor and parts cost. NI offers fault location, diagnostics, and repair any time the system fails as well as any adjustments needed to restore the hardware to manufacturing specifications.
Additional Product Information