- Channel-to-earth ground double-isolation barrier for safety and noise immunity
- Configure using the LabVIEW FPGA Module for pulse generation and communication protocols
- -40 to 70 °C operating temperature range
- 5 V/TTL, 24 V, and Form A electromechanical relay outputs
- High-performance digital output and switching for any CompactRIO chassis
- Up to 32 channels per module, available 100 ns output rate, up to 8 A current switching capacity
National Instruments CompactRIO digital output and switching modules are compatible with any CompactRIO chassis, work with 5 V/TTL and extended voltage ranges, and provide high-current switching capacity for direct control of a wide array of industrial actuators. Each module features an integrated connector junction box with a screw terminal or industrial D-Sub connector for flexible and low-cost signal wiring. All modules feature the NI CompactRIO Extreme Industrial Certifications and Ratings.
Each CompactRIO I/O module has a direct connection to the reconfigurable field-programmable gate array (FPGA) in CompactRIO systems. Using the NI LabVIEW FPGA Module, you can configure and reconfigure all CompactRIO digital output modules to implement digital waveform generation, pulse-width modulation, or digital communication protocols.