- High-performance digital and counter/timer input switching for any CompactRIO chassis
- Available 100 ns input delay for ultrahigh-speed digital control and communication
- Up to 32 channels per module; 5 V/TTL, 24 V and universal digital logic levels
- Configurable with the LabVIEW FPGA module as counter/timer, encoder, and digital protocol inputs
- Channel-to-earth ground double-isolation barrier for safety and noise immunity
- -40 to 70 °C operating range
National Instruments CompactRIO digital input modules are compatible with any CompactRIO chassis and work with 5 V/TTL, industrial and universal logic levels and signals for direct connection to a wide array of devices such as industrial switches, encoders and transducers. Each module features an integrated connector junction box with a screw terminal or industrial D-Sub connector for flexible and low cost signal wiring. All modules feature the NI CompactRIO Extreme Industrial Certifications and Ratings.
Each CompactRIO I/O module has a direct connection to the reconfigurable FPGA in CompactRIO systems. Using the LabVIEW FPGA module, users can configure and reconfigure all CompactRIO digital input modules to implement counter/timer, encoder, digital protocol, and/or static digital inputs.