- High performance analog output modules for any CompactRIO chassis
- 4 channels per module, 16-bit resolution
- ±10 V and 0 to 20 mA voltage and current output ranges
- 100 kS/s simultaneous updating
- NIST-traceable calibration
- -40 to 70 °C operating range
National Instruments CompactRIO analog output modules are compatible with any CompactRIO chassis and provide high-performance and accurate voltage and current signal generation. Each module features built-in signal conditioning and an integrated connector junction box with direct-connect screw terminals or cabling options for flexible and low cost signal wiring. Advanced features include ±30 V over-voltage protection and short-circuit protection, simultaneous 16-bit per-channel digital-to-analog converters (DACs), low crosstalk, fast slew rate, high relative accuracy, open-loop detection and NIST traceable calibration.
Each CompactRIO I/O module has a direct connection to the reconfigurable FPGA in CompactRIO systems. Using the LabVIEW FPGA module, users can configure and reconfigure analog output modules to implement custom triggering, synchronization, motion control and much more.