- High-performance analog input modules for any CompactRIO chassis
- Up to 8 channels per module, 12 to 24-bit resolution
- Up to 800 kS/s sampling rates, ±80 mV to ±60 V input ranges
- Multiplexed or simultaneous sampling
- -40 to 70 °C operating range
- NIST-traceable calibration
National Instruments CompactRIO analog input modules are compatible with any CompactRIO chassis and provide high-performance measurements for a wide variety of industrial, in-vehicle, and laboratory sensors and signal types. Each module features built-in signal conditioning and an integrated connector junction box with screw terminal, BNC or industry standard D-Sub connectivity for flexible, low-cost signal wiring. All CompactRIO analog modules come with NIST-traceable calibration and most modules include a channel-to-earth ground double-isolation barrier for safety, noise immunity, and high common-mode voltage range.
Each CompactRIO I/O module has a direct connection to the reconfigurable FPGA in CompactRIO systems. Using the LabVIEW FPGA module, users can configure and reconfigure analog input modules to implement custom triggering, synchronization, and digital filters.