- Rugged and reliable embedded systems for stand-alone or networked operation
- NI LabVIEW Real-Time for deterministic control and continuous operation reliability
- Nonvolatile memory for logging, onboard DRAM for embedded program operation
- Ethernet connectivity with embedded web and FTP servers for deployment, operation, and maintenance
- USB host ports for USB-based storage
- Up to -40 to 70 °C operating temperature range
NI CompactRIO real-time embedded systems offer powerful stand-alone or networked execution for deterministic LabVIEW Real-Time applications. Each CompactRIO system contains a reconfigurable field-programmable gate array (FPGA) for custom timing, triggering, and processing. A wide array of NI C Series modular I/O is available for any application requirement, which makes prototyping and deployment simple. CompactRIO systems are designed for extreme ruggedness, reliability, and I/O flexibility. They feature dual DC supply inputs ranging up to 9 to 35 V to deliver isolated power to the CompactRIO chassis/modules and up to a -40 to 70 °C operating temperature range.
The NI cRIO-9082 offers a 1.33 GHz Intel Core i7 dual-core real-time processor and the highest level of performance in the CompactRIO product line. NI cRIO-902x controllers feature up to 800 MHz industrial processor balancing low-power consumption; extreme ruggedness; and powerful real-time floating-point signal analysis, control, and logging. NI cRIO-907x systems provide up to 400 MHz processing capability and a -20 to 55 °C operating temperature to offer the highest value CompactRIO system.
CompactRIO real-time systems are licensed to run LabVIEW Real-Time code. You must purchase development software, such as the LabVIEW Real-Time Module, separately.