- 16- or 18-bit, up to 1.25 MS/s, up to 80 analog inputs
- Up to 4 analog outputs at 16 bits, 2.8 MS/s (2 µs full-scale settling)
- Up to 48 TTL/CMOS digital I/O lines (up to 32 hardware-timed at 10 MHz)
- Two 32-bit, 80 MHz counter/timers
- NI-DAQmx driver software and NI LabVIEW SignalExpress LE interactive data-logging software
- NI-MCal calibration technology for improved measurement accuracy by up to 5X
NI M Series technologies, including the NI-STC2 system controller, the NI-PGIA 2 amplifier, and NI-MCal calibration technology, provide more performance, more accuracy, and more I/O than other data acquisition devices. M Series multifunction DAQ devices are well-suited for a wide range of applications in test, control, and design, including automated test, process control, prototype verification, and sensor measurement. Driver support is available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.